Setting access permissions¶
Data governance regulations (such as GDPR, HIPAA, SOC2, PCI DSS, and CPA) require monitoring:
- Unauthorized data exposure of sensitive information.
- Unauthorized data access to sensitive information.
To configure your permissions, navigate to the Control Panel (the "gear" icon at the top-right).
- Select the Data option:
- Select the Permissions tab:
- Using this page, you can implement a comprehensive access strategy for your users as they review or share sensitive information.
Your workspace users have access to sensitive information granted by default. Use this page to add restrictions according to your organizational needs.
Use the + ADD PERMISSION button to include new permission settings for all users, specific users, or specific groups of users:
The following access types are available for you to choose from:
- Can Access: Enable the named user(s) or group(s) to view information.
- Can Access and Expose: Enable the named user(s) or group(s) to view and share information with anyone (regardless of that person's own permission settings).
Ensure you select the Data Types for which you want this permission to apply.
Select ADD to save your changes.
To change or remove a permission later, select the permission access setting and choose a different option from the list.